8.28.2007

decisions.

Option #1:

Move back to St. Louis. Live with parents until able to afford apartment. Work and choose/apply to grad school.

Pros
- Save lots of money by living at home and not paying rent - able to get to grad school faster!
- I enjoy living in St. Louis, it's a really great town
- Being near my old church
- Reconnecting with all my old friends

Cons
- Possible drama/headaches because of living with parents...?
- Will miss Chattanooga/people from school

Option #2

Stay in the area here, live with Amy (& possible Steph/others). Work, look for/apply to grad schools.

Pros
- Stay with friends
- Could start working right now
- Independence

Cons
- Harder to save money while paying rent
- Will I be able to grow if I stay here?
- Make sure my motivations to stay are good

No comments: