8.27.2007

d*con

I'm starting to get pretty psyched about dragon*con this weekend! Merlin and I got a fancy hotel room in downtown Atlanta... living the posh life, eh? And my wonderful, wonderful Kaylee dress is nearly done! Then for Sunday I'm whipping up a Reno costume. Eeee!! I love this stuff. Unfortunately Adam Ballwin canceled, so the only people from Firefly that'll be there are Book and Badger... meh. But... Holly Black will be there!!! That's very exciting. Also David Prowse, and Peter Mayhew, and Ray Park... I want to get a Ray Park autograph for Nicole, cause I'm pretty sure she would just die if she had one. Hee. So my mind is becoming totally consumed with the convention. Kind of unfortunate, because I do have a programming assignment to turn in before we leave on Friday.

No comments: