10.02.2006

guilty.

I feel kind of like I whored myself out.

...I bought a Dell.

I mean, I don't know. It's like how you'd rather do your shopping at places that will help support the local economy, but sometimes you just have to shop at Wal-Mart, because you're poor and don't have spare time. Of course I would prefer to build my own, why wouldn't I? I just don't really have the time right now. Someday soon, I promise.

It's a very shiny system though. And it'll run Half-Life 2!! Yes, I'm only buying it for gaming. Bwaha.

Specs, for the nerd-illy inclined:

XPS 410
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E6300 (1.86GHz, 1066 FSB)
1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz- 2DIMMs
19 inch Ultrasharp™ 1907FP Digital Flat Panel
256MB nVidia Geforce 7300LE TurboCache
250GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s Hard Drive (7200RPM)
Single Drive: 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability

It's none-too-shabby, if I do say so myself. I'm excited. Course, it's gonna take FOREVER to get here... won't even ship till the end of the month. Le sigh. But once it comes... oh, drat. I need to buy Sims 2.

No comments: