10.06.2006

brainache.

Ugh. I feel so blah. I feel like a complete slacker, even though there's not really anything I need to be doing right now. Well, there's this one thing I should be doing, but I don't have the book with me. So why do I feel so guilty?

I know. It's the weather. The barometric pressure is plummeting with the cold front coming through, I'm suprised I don't have a sinus migraine.

In other news, Merlin and I are taking ourselves out for a nice dinner this weekend. I'm very excited. Cooking all our meals has been a complete and total blast so far, I love it! Granted, she does most of the cooking, but I help out. It's awesome. And so, so tasty.

Chattooine Monday. I'm not involved, really, I don't even post on the forums anymore. It's still fun, though. They're good people. Josh is going with me, this makes me happy.

No comments: