11.25.2008

30k!

Huzzah!

So I'm like, a ridiculously schizophrenic NaNoer.  I go through these constant emotional ups and downs: OMG I might make it to 50k!  No, I'll never get that much.  What if I run out of time and don't even finish my story?  ACK, what if I finish my story and I have to think of more to add to it?  I want to win!  I never can win.  I'm so ashamed that I'm not gonna win!  What if I do make it?

LOL.  And like, all these opinions will shift that many times over the course of like... two hours. XD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, you're in good company.

Congrats on 30k!

Liza

MzHartz said...

Congrats! You can get there!

Leah said...

ANGGSST.

No, you'll make it. Can't wait when you do. *rooting for you*

I'm still debating whether to make a blog. I mean, it'll be complete nonsense with the occasional ranting, but uh. Yeah.

Carly said...

DO IT.

That's all mine is anyway, you know.

layahead said...

http://layahead.blogspot.com/ :P