10.09.2007

update.

So, all the people who told me I'd like that TV show Chuck? Yeah, they were right.

Umm... yeah. So I'm working at this haunted forest this month. It's pretty awesome. I basically crouch in the woods all night and jump out and scare the heck out of people. And also, for the curious, getting airbrush makeup done hurts.

I've recently started playing my bodhran. I bought it like a year and a half ago, but I've never really learned to play it. I bought a tutorial video about a year ago, though, and last week I decided to give it another shot, and this time 'round it all clicked! By the way, it turns out that people who play the bodhran are stereotypically nerdy and socially awkward, and are almost always men. ...I swear, it's just my lot in life. I can't get away from my destiny, I suppose.

No comments: