11.29.2008

a... questionnaire?

I never do these things.  Like, ever.  But this one was awesome!

The Rules:
1. Answer each of the questions below using the Flickr Search engine.
2. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
3. Copy the URL of your favorite photo into this site: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
4. Then share with the world.




1. First Name: Carly (there were so many cat pictures in this search, it was ridiculous)
2. Favorite Food: cheese and bread
3. Hometown: St. Louis
4. Favorite Color: lime green
5. Celebrity Crush: The Joker
6. Favorite Drink: lemonade
7. Dream Vacation: Ireland
8. Favorite Dessert: cheesecake (omg cheesecake lollipop? COUNT ME IN.)
9. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: young at heart
10. What I Love Most In The World: people I love
11. One Word That Describes Me: nerd
12. My LiveJournal Name: Lelila (blogger > LJ) (wanna know something hilarious?  This search turned up a bunch of craft projects I made in a swap. XD)

1. carly-pop-leg-cross, 2. A good breakfast, 3. St. Louis riverfront river rising, 4. lime green cones around transformers, 5. Show me your teeeeeeth Mr. Joker!, 6. Lemonade and Ice, 7. Irish tree, 8. vanilla cheesecake lollipops, 9. Young at heart.........., 10. Untitled, 11. Something New #2 - Nerd!, 12. DSC03287

No comments: