10.18.2008

nano update

I just wanted to take a moment to share how I'm getting myself ready for NaNoWriMo this year. I've just spent the past hour researching good psychopathology and psychiatric informational websites and writing out thesaurus entires for words like "insane", "obsessed" and "seduce" in my handy dandy little WriMo notebook (which contains a page with the words WE'RE ALL MAD HERE scribbled all over it).

I think it is entirely possible writing this story will alter my mental state. And I think it will be a heck of a FUN journey.

heh heh.

eta: Just wrote out another page in the notebook. It carefully describes the construction and proper application of a straitjacket.

2 comments:

MzHartz said...

Thanks for the post about NaNo, it reminded me to get signed up this year.

Good luck!!

-Michelle (a fellow Gid fan)

Ryu said...

Please don't loose your sanity.

(Hey, could you send me a copy of those pages? Especially the one about the straight jacket??) (Please?)