2.26.2008

nerdy.

Gordon Freeman's most memorable lines:
(blatantly stolen from Something Awful)

"This tram ride is sweet. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to have to walk all the way out of here."

"Why don't we have a robot or something to push this sample into the core? This looks sort of dangerous."

"Yes Barney, we should have a beer when this is all over. Maybe even two! Ha ha."

"I went to MIT and got a degree in KICKING YOUR ASS! Boomshakalaka!"

"Has anyone else noticed a creepy guy in a suit lurking around this Lambda complex?"

"Wait, Dog, why don't you come with me instead of going home? Your ability to lift objects that weigh several tons and kill like fifty combine soldiers without taking any damage might help in some way."

"Alyx, if we don't get out of these harnesses before Dr. Breen kills us both, I want you to know something. I love you. I've always loved you. Oh look at me, now I'm crying again."

"Ha ha ha, zombines."

No comments: