3.15.2006

cue the lightbulb

Have you ever had one of those conversations that left you thinking, "Wow... that just fixed my life!"

Yeah, I kind of had one of those with Professor Morton today. The art one, not the history one. Anyway... yeah. I feel really excited about my future, after graduation, rather than deathly afraid. I'm going to take the Design Communication class next semester, which is, like, computer art. You know, something I actually want to do with my life. And we were talking about the possibility of me not going to Full Sail, or any other school for that matter. Self-teaching and learning from other artists, and... and maybe I can actually do that. If Morton could set me up with someone, or help me find someplace to go...

This could actually work. I could actually be someone.

No comments: